Thursday, June 23, 2005

His Hand Moveth

His Hand Moveth

I have been recently blessed with the presence of God. Because He is my refuge and my strength; because He is not the one to leave anybody behind; because He reveals Himself to those who sincerely seek Him with all their heart; because He forgives without bringing up what I've already done.


Because of Love
by Zeus Martinez

Why do you follow me barefoot
when I tread on burning embers?
Why call out my name in love
when I have forsaken you?

I hear you voice break
and I feel Your heart ache
when I turn away from You
when I run away to sin.

Why do you seek me out
when I'm trapped within the thorns
Why wound yourself so deep
for lost sheep such as me

I see your tears for me, O Lord
and now I understand
You do it out of love;
a love I never deserved.

He is an awesome and real God. To Him be all the glory and praise!

No comments: