Thursday, August 05, 2004

Pensive Expressions

Pensive Expressions

It is one of those times again wherein I wonder how in the world I was able to survive the day. I try to piece together everything and everyone that has helped me get through the day unscathed. And I thank each and every one of you. You guys know who you are--those who talk to me, those who comfort me, those people who listen to me and my tale of woe...

                                      "The Graying of Skies"
                                         by Zeus Martinez

                              As I wake up to a squalid world
                              I am greeted by squeaking doors
                              and the torn windows of my empty room
                              And the picture frames are bare

                              I struggle to bring back the memory of you
                              For it is a long-forgotten tale
                              Because you have left me for false comfort
                              Where now is your love?

                              I try and fail to describe that day;
                              that day we said farewell
                              That time my sun set in sorrow
                              and never rose again.


...and to YOU, you know who you are. I miss you so much. I know it will not faze you even one bit, but I still want you to know that I dream and think about you everyday.

Everyday.

I really wish I never wake up. If I could hold on to those dreams forever, I would.

No comments: