Thursday, July 22, 2004

To End The Day

To End The Day

It's such a wonderful feeling when you do something right. It's a quiet contentment that swirls around you when you absolutely know that you've done something right. It feels like a sense of relief has washed all over you.

I brought my bestfriend pizza tonight because I knew she had a terrible day. She absolutely loved it and I couldn't help but smile when I was reading her text. "Champion!", she exclaimed.

It's so nice to put your happiness in the simplest of things.

Some people prefer to put theirs in pizza.

I'm just content to put mine in another person's smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi zeus!

it's been a while and i dunno where the years went..=)

namimiss ko batch natin =) perhaps it's never too late to do some catching up? kita-kita tayo minsan pag libre ka.. kasama ko si jon eric dito sa DAR. labas tayo minsan =)

- roi

Zeus said...

Roi! :) Such a nice surprise! Yeah, sige let's go out soon. Just let me know when you guys are planning to meet up and we'll see. I miss our batch too. Sobrang pasaway kasi tayo eh. Hehehe!

It's nice to hear from you, bro. Take care!