Monday, July 12, 2004

The Big Picture

The Big Picture

I've always believed that when one door closes, another one opens. The funny thing is, sometimes, I find it difficult to look for the one that supposedly opened. I guess that's the way it is when you're so confused.

To tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been as confused about my life as I am right now. I might blame it to the fact that I've already had two jobs in as many years, or to the many disappointments that I've encountered since I learned to cry.

Yes I am confused. And lost.

But I know there are doors that I still need to look for. They are out there, waiting for me; they are calling out my name.

In my search, I struggle to find that door and most of the time, I fail. Miserably. But that's only because I never realize that I've been standing in front of it like an ant standing on Heaven's gates.





Sometimes, we only need but to step back and look the grandeur that's in front of us to realize what we have.

1 comment:

Zeus said...

I really hope I find that open door soon...