Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I think I think too much.

There I go. I did it again.

I don't know if I'm alone in whatever I'm feeling as of the moment but I think I'm one of the few people who's thinking right now about who they really are in this world. I feel like a lost puppy dog looking for his home. I sometimes question what my purpose is. It's a hard question and I'd like to say that I have considered several answers people would give me...but somehow I believe I still have to find it on my own.

It's already 4 AM and I'm still wide awake.

Perhaps it's all of the subconscious thoughts that have been silently murmuring to me like a conscience bearing down on your spirit. I don't know if they will ever go away although I am hoping that I find myself. I hope I find myself and whatever I'm looking for soon.

No comments: