Sunday, May 23, 2004

I finally deleted my previous posts. I guess I wanted a fresh new start. After I read them, it didn't sound like me. It was like reading the words of someone else because they seemed...happy. "Lively" to say the least. I think I've changed.

Right now, there's a lot going on my mind. It's probably because of the idle time I have due to not having a job anymore but I readily welcome these times. After all, one doesn't often have the liberty of a summer vacation once they become part of the 'working force' do they? A couple of months ago I resigned from THE top call center (*wink*) in the Philippines and to tell you the truth, I didn't really like the job. But whatever bad experiences I encountered with my customers, the people I worked with more than made up for the hard, cold, thankless nights I've spent assisting people. Damn, I miss those guys! That was my first job but it felt like the last one I'll ever have which will have people as wonderful and as cool as them. *sigh*

Maybe that's the reason why I still "can't find" a job.

Maybe not.

Right now, I'm just taking it one step...one day at a time. Miss them friends!

No comments: