Saturday, November 27, 2004

# 4

# 4

Took one of the numerous online tests that I just happened upon and voila! Would you believe that I got my all-time favorite number in the process?





You Are the Individualist



4




You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.

You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.

You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.

Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.




I just realize that it's true--people can read me like a book. But continuing with the same line of thinking, not everyone understands each and every book he or she picks up. Same goes for me.

Man, I love epiphanies.

2 comments:

bonbon said...

uy pareho tayong 4!


hahahaha!

Zeus said...

yup, pareho nga tayong 4! =) what can i say?? hehehe! talagang Cancer tayong dalawa. I can't believe it ha. :p