Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Notice To The Public

Notice To The Public

I'm in a slump right now. Not an emotional one but more of a writing slump. It's something like shooting 10 straight bricks in a basketball game. And I don't seem to have the same urgency in me to come up with material. It's probably because of fatigue. I haven't been sleeping really well these past few days. I guess the insomnia is kicking in again.

Anyway, I was thinking of giving my blog some uniformity when it comes to the content that I'll be putting in it. So, very soon, I'll be having one week dedicated to a certain theme or central idea. Of course there will be some occasional unrelated rants or raves like the one with Erik Mana but nonetheless, my blog will still have the same look and feel.

If anybody has any suggestion, please let me know. :)

No comments: