Friday, May 28, 2004

¤sigh¤ I need a new phone.

My ever-reliable 6210 is practically at the end of its rope. Poor phone. At least that gives me a reason to start hurrying up to look for my next job. I'm planning on getting the white 3100 because it's just so clean to look at.





 Nokia 3100



Copyright © 2004 Nokia. Nokia, Nokia Connecting People, Xpress-on, and all Nokia phone models are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nokia corporation. All rights reserved. (Yes, this copyright notice is still, for all intents and purposes, necessary.)

I got my 6210 way back in 2000. Back then I couldn't ask for a better phone but even copper and plastic have a shelf life. So my Cybersilver is quite the survivor right now. I don't know when it'll be replaced...but I'm cool with my current cell right now. So we'll just wait and see.

Damn, I'm sleepy.

No comments: