Monday, May 31, 2004

For the first time in weeks, I've managed to sleep earlier than 3:00 AM.

It's so hard to get a good night's rest without the help of fatigue that comes from the office or even from moderate exercise. These past weeks have been such a blur to me I don't know where they went. Normally, I'd sleep at around 3-5 AM and I'd wake up at around 9:00 AM. It's very strange because I wouldn't be that tired in the morning but come afternoon, I tend to nap a few hours or so. Talk about sleep disorder.

But now, I've managed to sleep at 12:30 AM. Yes, for me that is already quite a feat. And to top it off, I slept until noon a few hours earlier. I should be up until the wee hours of the morning but I wasn't. I was actually...sleepy! It's difficult to understand how and why my body clock adjusted itself but I'm just glad I was able to sleep well last night. :) Ahhh yes, I can watch the NBA Playoffs without having to doze off during commercials. What bliss. Let's go Detroit!





Always look on the bright side of life...

1 comment:

KV said...

Always look on the bright side of life... *whistles*